Customized Business Services
Sometimes you need extra attention to fill your job openings. WorkSource Oregon’s specialized personnel offer additional resources to make your recruitment successful. Account Representatives give you a single point of contact. They can tour your worksite to fully understand your job requirements, write your job listings, gather résumés, arrange appointments with qualified workers and offer space for interviews. A professional economist can also provide a full wage analysis for your business. You select the customized service options that will best serve your needs. Contact your local WorkSource Oregon center and ask to speak to one of our Business and Employment Representatives.
For more information about business services:
- Employers Hotline – 541-349-4473 (HIRE) John.K.BAUMAN @ employ.oregon.gov ,
- Tammy Schroeder – Healthcare, email@example.com, 541-863-9179
- Tyler Worthley – Natural Resources / Construction, Tyler.A.WORTHLEY@oregon.gov, 541-471-3847
- Uriah Lamproe – Transportation and IT / Technology , Uriah.LAMPROE@oregon.gov , 971-718-4653
- Josh Morell – Manufacturing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 541-200-4526
- Guy Tauer – Regional Economist, email@example.com, 541-816-8396
- If you do not hear back within 24-48 hours, please contact 541-776-6060, for additional assistance.