Need good employees? Want to update your current workers’ skills? WorkSource Rogue Valley can help!
Some of our services include:
- Application/resume review and processing
- Recruitment and skills assessment
- Custom-designed training programs
- On-the-job training with partial wage reimbursement
- Assistance with ADA and I-9 requirements
- Referral services for dislocated workers
To report an employee who refuses to return to work and is receiving Unemployment Insurance benefits, visit the Oregon Employment Department’s Employer Reported Job Refusal site.
For more information about business services:
- Employers Hotline – 541-349-4473 (HIRE)
- Koo Ann Foo – Business Services / Manufacturing, Kok.A.FOO@employ.oregon.gov, 541-419-6452
- Uriah Lamproe – Transportation and IT / Technology – Uriah.LAMPROE@oregon.gov, 541-718-4653
- Tammy Schroeder – Healthcare – email@example.com, 541-863-9179
- Joe Spagnualo – Natural Resources / Construction – firstname.lastname@example.org, 541-709-4775
- Josh Morell – Career Developer / Manufacturing – email@example.com, 541-200-4526