National Career Readiness Certificate
The National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) verifies three key workplace skills:
- Applied Mathematics
- Graphic Literacy
- Reading for Information
The NCRC helps job applicants stand out from the crowd and assures employers that applicants have the skills needed to be successful.
Photo identification and pre-registration are required.
In Jackson County, testing is scheduled for Tuesdays from 12:00 PM to 4:30 PM and Thursdays from 9 AM to 1 PM – Late-comers will not be allowed into testing.
In Josephine County, testing is scheduled for Wednesdays from 12 noon to 4:30 PM – Late-comers will not be allowed into testing.
If you would like to register for the NCRC:
- Create or update your iMatchskills.org profile
- To sign up for the NCRC, please call (phone numbers below) or go to Contact WorkSource Oregon to schedule a 1-on-1 appointment to hear about WorkSource Rogue Valley services.
- For Medford call 541-776-6060 or 541-734-7533
- For Grants Pass call 541-471-3811
- For questions or help registering, click the “Happy to help” chat link at the bottom right, choose, Grants Pass or Medford, then type in a message.
You must be registered in iMatchSkills before taking the NCRC.
Employer (interested in how the NCRC can support hiring and retention?)
- Employer Resources:
- Employer NCRC Flyer
- Employer Letter of Support (fillable PDF)
- Employers List that Support NCRC: search Jackson County or Josephine County
- Employer Online ACT/NCRC Registration Link
- Employer Tool Kit (ACT Site)
- What is the ACT/NCRC (for Oregonians, Employers, Organizations, and Schools)? ACT (Oregon) Web Page