The National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) verifies three key workplace skills: Applied Mathematics, Graphic Literacy and Reading for Information.
The NCRC helps job applicants stand out from the crowd and assures employers that applicants have the skills needed to be successful.
Photo identification and pre-registration are required.
In Jackson County, testing is scheduled for Tuesdays from 12:00 PM to 4:30 PM and Thursdays from 9 AM to 1 PM – Late-comers will not be allowed into testing.
In Josephine County, testing is scheduled for Wednesdays from 12 noon to 4:30 PM – Late-comers will not be allowed into testing.
If you would like to register for the NCRC:
- Create or update your iMatchskills.org profile
- To sign up for the NCRC, please call (phone numbers below) or go to Contact WorkSource Oregon to schedule a 1-on-1 appointment to hear about WorkSource Rogue Valley services.
- For Medford call 541-776-6060 or 541-734-7533
- For Grants Pass call 541-471-3811
- For questions or help registering, click the “Have a question” chat link at bottom right, choose, Grants Pass or Medford, then type in a message.
You must be registered in iMatchSkills before taking the NCRC.