Are you interested in some training to achieve your career goals? WorkSource Rogue Valley can help!
In today’s more complicated and demanding jobs, education and training can be a key to career success.
Through WorkSource Rogue Valley’s services and those offered by our education partners, we can help guide you in achieving your career goals.
You might be interested in one of the following services:
Basic Skills Training
- Computer labs
- Work at your own pace
- Build your reading, writing and math skills
- Prepare for your GED
- Short-term vocational training in a classroom setting, in conjunction with local training providers
- Specialized training can be developed to meet your individual needs
- Financial assistance might be available
- We can assist those who need specific job training in order to meet an employer’s requirements.
- WorkSource Rogue Valley can reimburse a business up to 50% of your wages for a specific period of time.
Job Retention Services
- We can support individuals after placement in employment.
- Services may include support services, job coaching or on-site training.
To access any of these services stop by one of our offices in Medford at either 35 S Bartlett Street or 119 N Oakdale, or in Grants Pass at 1569 NE “F” St.