Excel, PowerPoint & Word Classes
Anyone can take these free classes, the employed, unemployed, retired or self-employed. All are welcome.
Most offices use Word, Excel and PowerPoint because they are industry standards. Having strong skills with these applications can help you shine, whether you’re preparing meeting minutes, filtering data or tracking information.
A supportive class, accommodating multiple levels:
- Skill up for better opportunities
- Take the classes as a series (recommended) or separately
- Attend all classes to receive a Certificate of Completion
- Learn commonly-used business features of each application
When is it offered? How long is it?
- The series is offered once a month
- Check our Calendar for dates
- Word and Excel are 4 day classes, 4 hours a day
- PowerPoint is a one-day class, 4 hours long
Required before attending:
- An iMatchSkills Account
- A Welcome Conversation at our office
- Intro to Workforce
- A Typing Test demonstrating at least 28 wpm at 95% accuracy
- In Medford: contact Lyda at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Grants Pass: contact Rubi at email@example.com