Job Net is Your Foot in the Door to Your New Career!
Networking is the key to success in the 21st Century job market. Job Net is your key to building a network in your career pursuits.
- Get an inside line on exciting career opportunities that are hiring right now in the Rogue Valley.
- Learn about how you can benefit from On-The-Job Training programs.
- Keep up with news and updates from many of the Rogue Valley’s best employers.
- Network with fellow job seekers, business leaders, and guest speakers each week.
- Conduct informational interviews with local employers to learn about their needs and make an impression.
- Obtain one-on-one work-readiness coaching that will help you maximize the tools you’ve gained.
Medford Bartlett Location: Tuesdays, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Grants Pass Location: Tuesdays, 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
In Medford, contact Business Services Consultant Linda Lochard at 541-842-2560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Grants Pass, contact Business Employment Specialist Joe Spagnualo at 541-244-3247 or email@example.com.